GET UNBEATABLE DEALS ON LUXURY HOMES IN THE BEST PARTS OF LAGOS

Everyone wants a home in the lushest part of the city with a breath-taking view of the cityscape. They want to live in a serene enclave that projects a lifestyle of true posterity and oozes lavishness, but not everyone will live this dream. Still, we are making this dream a little more within reach but only for those who are wise and quick enough to grab offers while they still last.

Affordable Luxury Home, Real Estate in Ikoyi, Banana Island, Ikeja and Osborne Lagos

Own a luxury home in....

BANANA ISLAND

An affluent community luxuriously optimised for Africa’s Billionaires

OSBORNE

One of the most upscale residential areas in West Africa

ALEXANDER ROAD

A classy section that is home to some of Ikoyi’s finest developments

IKEJA GRA

A highbrow residential neighbourhood on the Lagos mainland

ABOUT US

THIS IS INARGUABLY YOUR NEXT BEST MOVE.

As long as luxury homes in Lagos are concerned, you will almost never find better deals than we offer. For several years, we have helped over 1000 investors own properties in prime locations around Lagos at almost unbelievable prices.
We have lowered the entry price into the Lagos real estate market while rocking the industry with quality delivery after the other. Not just that, we have developed highly customisable payment plans that feature ridiculously low initial payments and allow you to spread your balance across 12 to 18 months. For a savvy homebuyer like you, this is unquestionably a deal that is too excellent to pass up.

3000+

HOMES
SOLD

DON’T BE LIKE 63% OF INVESTORS...

...who wished they had bought from us earlier

How often do you stumble on an opportunity to pay 35% less for a lush home in a location that guarantees up to 50% returns on investment in less than 2 years? Almost never! No developer in this current recession and inflation would dare make such an outrageous offer. That’s why we 37% of Lagos investors keep our offers secret until they have taken their fair share leaving the 63% wishing they had seen the offer earlier. Don’t be like the 63%

Why Choose Us

Foreshore Waters is the most magnificent assortment of opulent abodes on Lagos Island

The View

Relish the breathtaking view of the cityscape from your residential comfort.

EXCELLENCE

From one project to the other, we go the extra mile to attain excellence paying acute attention to the tiniest of details.

STEALTH SECURITY

Guaranteed safety with 24/7 CCTV coverage and armed uniform men on standby.

INTEGRITY

With over 10 years of serving Lagos’ premium real estate investors, we had earned the title of the brand that always delivers as promised.

EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES

From private pools, gyms, walk-in closets, and spacious balconies to lavishly spaced rooms.

HIGH RETURNS ON INVESTMENTS

We continuously set up our clients for mouth-watering returns on their investments, guaranteeing up to 20 – 30 per cent ROI.

TESTIMONIALS

What Our Clients Say

Adaora E.Investor
Read More
Two years ago, I invested in Riverside Apartments. I bought a home for N80m and sold it this year for N120M. How can you beat a risk-free investment that yields N40m in just 2 years?
Solomon F.Investor
Read More
Deliver as promised with high quality, great design in a perfect location.
Gbenga A.Investor
Read More
Before Foreshore, it was a Herculean task to find luxury homes of great quality at a favourable rate without compromise. Foreshore brings balance to the Lagos real estate market.
Previous
Next

STRIKE GOLD AT FORESHORE

Check out our offers

ELITE INVESTOR’S
SECRET GOLD MINE (ROI)

Every investor keeps an eye out for opportunities to multiply their investment. Real estate investors are looking for properties that guarantee speedy and consistent value appreciation to reap significant returns in the shortest time possible. If this is something you are looking for, how about a home that immediately puts you in a profit position at the point of purchase? How dare we make such a bold claim? Let’s take Gen. Aba for example, who bought 3 units in Osborne in 2018 at N59.99m per unit. Even before the homes were delivered, he sold 2 units for N89m per unit. He eventually sold the last unit after delivery for N118m. He made a profit even before the units were completed and a total of N116.03m in less than 2 years. This is one of several cases of Foreshore investors who have struck gold at Foreshore. You too can own a Foreshore home and make multiple millions in profit.

Don't Miss This Golden Opportunity, Make A Decision Today!

Fill in your details and we will get in touch with you shortly

— Foreshore Waters —

Learn more about our completed Projects